i suspect that this is one of the few evening posts that i’ll make, since my writing mood seems to come alive only at night most of the time 😉 having just reached home and nothing better to do = blog first, rot later heh.
gotten over the cny period and i suddenly feel sians. looking back at the years gone by, and i’m suddenly quite glad that i’ve got my sec sch gang wif me all this while 😉 doubt they read this anyway, but still. my silent and eternal thanks to them, for staying with an oddball as weird as i am thru 😉
recently been listening to wang li hong’s songs, and started wondering why i never listened to his songs more lol. i haven’t lost my mind and become an instant fan of his btw, just that quite a few of his songs really strike a chord with me haha 😉 listening to ‘liang ge ren bu deng yu wo men’ (literally.. two people don’t equate to us). no sense in trying to sing all his songs man.. some of the songs really have parts where the pitch’s way beyond me squeaky vocals ;p beh tahanz.
there’re times when i’m outside working, and suddenly some stuff strike me as worth writing down in the blog.. but i usually forget by the time i reach home 😉 tot i’ll write some of the stuff i remember, but most if not all of the stuff are simply images. stuff like..
– a sudden intent look at a bus stop under construction, and the texture of the stark white paint of the nearby signboard riddled with falling raindrops.. fascinates me for an instant.
– walking to basketball on a sunday morning, and the brilliance of the morning sunlight shines thru the nearby greenery.
– dragging myself past boat quay during work, and envying all the carefree individuals who have nothing better to do but enjoy their mornings at the singapore river area 😉 after a moment’s contemplation, it occurs to me that i would *never* do that, not even if i had my mornings free haha.
working in this job has really enabled me to see/experience alot of stuff i’d never have a chance to see 😉 like for e.g..
– the filth and clutter that a typical office environment hides. behind the facade of aircon, sterility, neatness, and a conducive working environment lies countless piles of dirt, dust up above the ceilings and behind the plaster walls.. ugh.
– cultivating a constant reminder that what i bochap now’ll return to haunt me sooner or later. literally action/consequence haha. reminding me to take things more seriously if nothing else.
– having a constant tour of singapore roads/expressways, and eating at a different location everyday. sampling different coffeeshops frequently can be quite an educational experience, if not for the fact that i have dysfunctional tastebuds AND a poor memory for locations ;p
– getting a collection of increasing cuts and bruises everyday. man, i hate the trays that reside up in the ceilings. got two scars from them already so far, spit.
impulse shopping’s really a high risk with me man. walked over to eastpoint after my dental appointment just to take a look at any prospective specs.. and i ended up buying a pair and wearing it an hour later -.- there goes $118. i like it tho, lol. it’s those kinda blue plastic frames that positively screams ‘nerd alert!’ 😉 gonna wear it outside more than my frameless pair, on the way to cultivating a geeky image grinz. braces, specs hmm. what else? *deep in tot*
damn the bloody rain.. it’s been almost two weeks since i last played ball ;( sighs. no mood to play anyway, in the rotting stage as usual ;p but i think i’ll stop here.. really gonna faint if i carry on like this. too hungry! will rant on another night 😉 until then.