Happened to came across this website while browsing Friendster just now. I would recommend it for the helpless romantics 😉
Well, even if you’re not a helpless romantic (like me), this will still prove to be a good bedtime read.
(Minor spoiler. Highlight only after you have visited the site.) To be honest, I totally believed that it was a true story AND it was written by a girl until I clicked on the “About The Author” page. Imagine my surprise.
Nevertheless, he’s pretty good at using metaphors and putting emotions into words. And for something that is imaginary, he has definitely done a good job. Especially how he reveals each piece of the story layer by layer, like peeling an onion.
Note: In Chapter 7, there’s a hidden code waiting to be deciphered.
Jacky(main actor) sent 8 SMSes to Joanna(main actress) in a single night, and told her that there’s a hidden message with the SMSes that he just sent her.
Here’s all 8 of them, and I quote verbatim:
1) “Iâ€™m sorrie if I say anything wrongâ€¦ u will still come for the appointment, wonâ€™t u?”
2) “Let me fetch you on that day, okie?”
3) “Only you can help yourself. come on, reply a yesâ€¦”
4) “Vent your thoughts to others pleaseâ€¦ itâ€™s the only way out. “
5) “Ease your illusions! let me helpâ€¦”
6) “Youâ€™ve gonna come for it!”
7) “Only youâ€¦ yourself can help yourselfâ€¦”
8) “Understanding yourself is most importantâ€¦”
Took me less than 5 minutes to decode it, and I was grinning like a Cheshire cat after that. Corny answer.
Anybody wants to give it a try?