What’s AAR, you ask? Just some term I picked up in a Tom Clancy novel years ago, and something ahlong and I used quite often in our idle kopi sessions last time.
(Anyway, AAR = After Action Review.)
Every year that passes is always filled with change, and this year’s been no different. How’ve the changes been like? I dunno man, this I think I gotta review my entries to be sure. So hold on for a bit while I read back (yeah, I admit to having the occasional bout of forgetfulness at times too) and hmm..
In no particular order, here we go.
– First concert ever. Mayday rocks! 🙂
– Experienced my first musical too.
– Thanks to YC’s invitation, watched my first Christmas musical.
– Enjoyed the feel of my first movie out on the Padang. Starlight Cinema’s fun 🙂
Wasted Spent my first ever entire evening at Chinese Garden, taking pictures of the Lantern Festival displays.
– First semester of the degree course. So far so good, hrm.
– Started regular gym sessions @ SAFRA w/ XQ.
– Managed to keep in touch with some people, lost track of some others. Can’t really be bothered these days, bah. Tired. Screw everything.
– Flunked my driving test (and retests), awaiting renewal of my FT so that I can continue to
give more money to the instructor retake my damn test.
– Finally saw an end to the monthly free movies. This sucks.
– Managed to increase my alcoholic tolerance yet again, through regular drinking sessions at XQ’s place.
– Began playing bridge on a regular basis. (Which kinda explains why there’s this cushion of a King of Spades sitting on my bed back home, and no I didn’t buy that.)
– Life being turned topsy-turvy, in some obscure manner. Once again, I reaffirmed the fact that females = trouble.
– Lotsa great times with me kakis 🙂
– A good year for birthday presents; most of the friends
hated liked the stuff I bought. *Looks at empty wallet critically*
– Deciding that I shouldn’t waste that much time and effort on others, and should just idle productively on my own stuff. (Idle productively, hmm.. oxymoronic.)
This list’s kinda murky, but whocares. Onwards to 2006 in a few hours’ time 🙂
No clearly defined goals for the coming year, only to better myself with each year that passes.
Happy New Year people 🙂
P.S. And crap, how could I forget this one! The all important . that I received recently. All the best to y’all 🙂 Best news of the season.