- It is possible to half-doze while listening for the next MRT station after all.
- Take SBS 145 if you’re planning to go down to CMPB via Redhill MRT station.
- SAFRA’s Mount Faber EnergyOne gym is small; no elbow room especially in the free weights section and few treadmills. XQ’s theory is that everyone grunts on super heavy over there because of the unusual number of 20kg weights lying around.
- Relaxing in the jacuzzi with the water massaging your back muscles is hell of a way to relax, slack and engage in idle banter. 40 degrees Celsius is still fcukin’ hot, but it beats the steam room hands down any day.
- Spacious bathing facilities woot, especially the overhead shower head (feels like you’re bathing in the rain or something). Like XQ was saying, “I could get used to this.” Me too dude, me too.
- Blood donation #12: feeling the damn needle poke through your vein even after the anaesthetic was injected, pain dammit. This is what happens when you become practice fodder for NSmen medics. LS didn’t get to donate thanks to her low blood pressure lol.
- Happiness is getting a bank draft done at an exchange rate of 1.2035.
- Settling down to early exam revision: three chapters at Raffles City’s BK.
- Enjoying this year’s Nokia Starlight Cinema at the Padang w/ V: nice cool breeze on a cloudy starless night. You could tell the newcomers from the seasoned watchers: all those sitting straight up without anything to lie on were probably newbies heh. One couple even brought an inflatable mattress along, woot.
Talk about a long day.