– wasted two hours of my night checking for some fcukin’ mythical error on my network. Probably some stupid bug on customer’s Apache. NICE!
Now, 2009 has come and gone. And 2010 is here!
So, what have I done in 2009?
- Supported the Crazy John South Dragons, and watched them rise to their first ever NBL championship! And promptly vanish thereafter. There goes my hopes of watching live basketball matches at a nearby arena.
- Passed my IELTS with flying colours on the first try.
- Got threatened with a lawsuit; it was a very exciting weekend.
- Caught Mayday in Melbourne for the first time, yeah!
- Setup a basic home network with centralised storage and scheduled backup; one step ahead for easy access and redundancy!
- Bought my first DSLR: the Canon 50D with a fantastic lens, the EF 28mm F/1.8. Photography returns!
- Skipped out on a trip to Falls Creek, and enjoyed some exclusive me time. Realised me time is very important.
- Watched Jersey Boys. Twice. (Third time coming this year!)
- Bought my first automatic watch, the Lum-Tec M18. Yes, buying this is a major milestone.
- Random tech improvements at work involving Cisco, Linux and MRTG.
- Went for a two week getaway to Singapore. Christmas@Bali, New Year@Bangkok. My first real overseas vacation since 2007, wow.
Goals for 2010:
- To gain more insight into what I want in life.
- To understand myself better. Life is a journey of self-discovery, yes?
- To explore more places within Australia.
- To improve sales via online marketing (SEO, PPC) at work
- To roll out several more migrations successfully with no hiccups.
– Rondo with triple double, Sheed with 29. C’s with 5 guys in double figures to win Raptors!