A collection of random thoughts that I can’t be stuffed to separate into smaller posts. Here goes.
- Making relationships work, require communication. Friends, colleagues, family, everything. That being said, talking too much can be a bad thing at times. Prudent silence, is golden.
- Be thankful for the little things in life. Unemployment is a concern, but I’m happy to have the family around, and to have bits and pieces of work to keep things moving.
- Learn to forget about matters that make me unhappy. Take a deep breath, let it go, and sleep it off. The end.
- Logistics has never been a fun affair, and it takes real effort/commitment for success to happen.
- If I have my feet set, chances are high on nailing a jumper.
- Basketball at times, consists of me not making mistakes more than me making a positive impact. I sound like a shitty role player.
Stay positive, stay focused and get things done.