[ Computer Network Cable Macro] – nishiology on Flickr, 11 Jul ’07.
First of all, current favourite song : )
I received a comment from Joel on my post on his busking the other time.
Hey it’s Joel, the guy in the picture above. Thanks for the plug!
I’m going to record an album from Nov to Dec, so you will probably see me in the streets trying out a few songs. The band is neear ready for gigs too, so more on the way for sure.
I haven’t done much in myspace and need to get a funky blog like this going, so random people like me can see it.
An album release at the end of the year! Kewl : ) I hope all the songs are as good (or even better!) than the ones I’ve got at home now.
And whew. A week’s passed since the crunch mode of exams, and what have I been up to? Indolence mostly ;p
– Watching Beast Wars Season 1 on Veoh. (completed)
– Watching Beast Wars Season 2 on Veoh.
– Starting on the second job, but working half-days so far. Apparently there isn’t enough work to keep me occupied past lunchtime, so I usually head home right about then. (It’s fine, I would rather earn less than sit in the office and stone.)
– Finally buying a pair of running shoes (at long last) and starting on the treadmill once again. Huffing and puffing mode, pfft.
– Taking a driving lesson to get things back on track; and as usual it absolutely sucks to drive in the rain at peak hour.
– Listening to Jay’s new song, ä¸èƒ½è¯´çš„ç§˜å¯†. Slow rock o.O Not something I expected, and hmm not something I’m in love with either.
Things I should be doing:
– Clearing up my list of todo’s on the first job
– Starting revision for my CCNA
– Starting gym training once again
– Embarking on thought-reality experiment. I think this is pretty interesting.
– Watch Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
– Wait for the release of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
NZ and MS are coming over to Melbourne in less than a week’s time! Time to head down to Phillip Island (again), and off to the Great Ocean Road.
And I’ll be able to get my new mobile phone, big sigh of relief here. My Nokia 6230i’s been dying all along, but recently it started to work really seriously on that part, pfft. Can’t make too many calls before it dies on me.
The new mobile: Nokia 6300. I was thinking about a N73 previously, but reviews about Symbian being slow in response time made me think twice. And heck, I don’t need that much in the way of functionality anyway. And slide/clamshell phones are out as well, since they spoil easily.
I is being stalked – via I Can Has Cheezburger? Lotsa cute pics of kitties 😀 Thanks to aloy for the heads up.
Watch this video : ) Talkshow host Bill O’Reilly gets outmaneuvered by 16 year old Jesse Lange verbally, and insults Jesse by calling him a ‘pinhead’. Why so? Jesse quoted stuff from Bill’s own book as a counterpoint to Bill’s attack on sex and drugs during the show. Talk about shooting your own foot : )
– Photo comic strip of fruits and vegetables : )
– Rambo Tan writes about funny names you could give your kid.
– 10 things that absolutely suck about the iPhone, by smash’s world.
– This is a pretty old update, but Webware discusses about how Gmail allows viewing of Powerpoint slides direct from your emails.
– Six useful foreign expressions everyone should know.